Curried Cream Cheese and Corn Crackers
- 24 Harvest Stone® Sprouted Native Grains Crackers - Simply Olive Oil and Salt
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Canned Goods
- 2 tsp curry paste
- Baking & Spices
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Oils & Vinegars
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Mix together cream cheese, lemon juice, curry paste and 1/2 tsp salt until smooth.
- Heat oil in skillet set over medium heat; sauté corn, cherry tomatoes, garlic, pepper and remaining salt for 8 to 10 minutes or until tomatoes are blistered and softened. Stir in cilantro.
- Spread 1 tsp cream cheese mixture evenly over each cracker; top with tomato and corn mixture.
- Adjust the amount of curry paste to taste.
- You can also spoon cream cheese mixture into a serving dish and top with corn and tomato mixture; serve crackers on the side.